Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Changing faces...

At the moment this blog looks pretty plain and boring. If you have any images, illustrations or animations that you'd like to see as the header please let us know! I'd love to see the face of this blog constantly changing and evolving. Therefore, if you have any artwork that could be used as a header or background please email it to me. The header needs to be 660 pixels wide and include the heading text. If you do not have the tools to do this, I am happy to reformat images for you.

Also, if you know of any interesting sites, artists, groups or organisations it would be great to add links to them. I can add any links to the navigation panels (I'm not sure if everyone has editing control - let me know).

Cheers, and looking forward to hearing from you all!

Lauren.

No comments: