Sunday, May 4, 2008

Hey Everybody, what's going down?

Thought it was time I added something here, since the blog has been a bit quiet for a while. Kudos to Polly for the release of the first issue of Point-Blank, and of course to all of you who contributed to it also. I'm looking forward to the next issue, I'm sure it will be in colour! :P
This Friday just gone was the first of the month, though I think most people forgot about the group drinks (and I was at depARTure at AGSA). So if anyone is keen we could do the drinks this Friday, 9th of May at the World's End. Leave a comment here if you plan to come!
Finally, though I haven't been doing much writing, thought I'd link you to some mini, off the cuff reviews I put on my blog recently.
See you all soon!

Reviews - Chalkies, Keating & Game-On

No comments: